Jiminy Crickey Lives Here
He's Bored and want's a career change...

Friday, May 06, 2005
Oh Well...
Well, the results aren't all in yet and it's clear Labour won... I suppose it's a good thing in that, at least I have no reason to spend all day watching TV to find out how the Lib Dems or Tories will change the country... Shame, though, and it seems that my post over at my MSN Blog (here) made precious little difference. Not that I ever imagined thousands of people to suddenly read it, but I had hoped a few friends would and would stop being scared to vote Lib Dem... Congrats to Tony Blair for thinking that up, though. Was Very Clever.

Well, I have my first exam tomorrow... :o/ I'm worried!!! haha. I'm just starting my revision now. Hopefully I'll be able to consolidate 12weeks worth of information into my brain in the next 7 hours... Wish me Luck!!!

Currently Listening to:
Everything
Current Song Playing:
RATM (Feat. Snoop) - Bounce
Mood - Worryingly Calm

Labels: , ,