Jiminy Crickey Lives Here
He's Bored and want's a career change...

Monday, March 21, 2005
Away For a While...

I'm going back to Retford tomorrow. I have yet another funeral to go to (why do awful things like this always come in multiples?!?) I'll be back there for just over a week, so hopefully, I'll be able to get some work done and see some mates aswell...
I also heard from Loughborough today, they've recieved my application, so, I should know if I have an interview in the next few weeks... which reminds me, I need to inform Neil that my ESRC application needs to be sent off and he need to formally let me know when he's done that.
Aside from that, pretty dull here, Finally got Catherine to watch a Bond film... We watched Dr. No and she loved it. So when we have time I'll get her watching some others... But none of those silly Pierce Brosnan ones... Except Goldeneye... lol

Well, I guess I'll be back in a week or so, I might post before then, if anything imporant happens...
Bye!!


Currently Listening to:
Motown Gold
Current Song Playing:
The Isley Brothers - Behind a Painted Smile

Mood - Sleepy

Labels: ,