Jiminy Crickey Lives Here
He's Bored and want's a career change...

Sunday, March 13, 2005
Fruity Smarties?!?
lol, I just bought a packet of fruity smarties and to be honest, I'm not sure why they're anything to do with smarties, they're just re-branded Tooty Fruities.

With the twist being the colours aren't matched (infact they're intentionally switched) so they can make twice as much money by selling the same stuff under two names... Mind you, they're quite nice, and you can't get big bags of Tooty Fruitys, so it's not all bad, lol.
I've also just realised after two days of hard work that I've not even been answering the question for my essay, so I have about 2,000 words to re-write :o(

Currently Listening to:
Lots of Differnet Stuff
Current Song Playing:
Guys and Dolls OST - The Oldest Established...
Mood - Panicing...

Labels: , ,