Jiminy Crickey Lives Here
He's Bored and want's a career change...

Saturday, March 12, 2005
Hmmm
Well, I'm getting into my first essay, and I must say, I think it'll be OK in the end.

I'm really not impressed with Mozilla Foundation (MoFo) at the mo. They have just confirmed they're discontinuing the Mozilla (Seamonkey) Suite just as I was considering moving to Seamonkey. Typical! lol. There is a community effort to continue the life of Mozilla Suite, but I'm not hopeful. On the positive flip of this, Mozilla is the people who were unhappy with Netscape and split off, and now they're the bigger people, so it would be nice if the same could happen for Mozilla Suite. MoFo have outlined their intentions and are offering support to those wishing to work on Seamonkey... So maybe good things will come of this... I sure hope so!!

Mozilla forever

Currently Listening to:
Pulp Fiction OST
Current Song Playing:
Al Green - Let's Stay Together
Mood - Hopeful-ish

Labels: ,