Jiminy Crickey Lives Here
He's Bored and want's a career change...

Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Dentist... Eurgh
Ooowwww!! I've just got back from the dentist. I was in the chair for over an hour! And you know what... The anasthetic is just kicking in fully... I feel like there's an apple stuck in my throat. I have such sore gums from all the injections, I just wouldn't numb up quick enough :o( And to make it worse, the left side of my face is somewhat reminiccent of Marlon Brando in Godfather. I look a state, lol.

So I have to go back on Monday. It's still infected, so I have some antibiotics (I'm not allowed ANY alcohol at all!!!) and my tooth, which has mostly been drilled, is filled with cotton wool and a sort of plaster on top, I can't eat with the left side of my mouth until it's done... I'm not impressed.

And to make matters worse... We've still not heard about the house!!! Tomorrow, we're promiosed...



Currently Listening to:
Catherine's Singy Songs
Current Song Playing:
Stereophonics - You Stole My Money, Honey
Mood - Sedated

Labels: