Jiminy Crickey Lives Here
He's Bored and want's a career change...

Monday, May 01, 2006
Modified...
I have just modified the template for this place, so I think it looks a lot better. I got over the rounded corners, they're un-neccessary (sp?) so I just got on with the css stuff. The template is xhtml-1.0-transitional valid. Though, if you click the link at the bottom, it doesn't say that... That is because there's some blogger elements that it doesn't detect and some of Google's html is strict, not transitional, so it throws up a few errors cos of that. But trust me, my one is valid. lol

In other news, Catherine and I are in the middle of buying a house... Well, we just put an offer on one at the weekend, and now we're waiting to hear back tomorrow (bank holiday and all...)

When I hear something, I'll likely post it here as soon as I remember to.

Currently Listening to:
Everything
Current Song Playing:
Stereophonics - Devil
Mood - Giddly

Labels: , ,