Jiminy Crickey Lives Here
He's Bored and want's a career change...

Sunday, January 29, 2006
Update from Spaces...

Well, it seems MSN Spaces has been updated and it broke a few bits and pieces of my blog there, though... tut tut Microsoft, never the fan of backwards compatability were you!!
lol
I took a few more of the fun little quizzes that float about on the internet recently:

What Kind Of Converse Are You?


multi logo

You have a lot of friends. You enjoy a lot if different things like music, hanging out with friends, Going to parties, and basically having FUN. You are colorful, and aren't afraid to be yourself. You are a Multi Logo Converse.

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!




I also did this one... How Evil Are you... lol...

How evil are you?

But this was the best of all...



Haha, that quiz made me laugh my ass off!!!

Also, I couldn't believe that I missed national Winnie the Pooh day! It was on the 18th January, I can't believe I missed it. There was a test on the BBC News Website about it, but I only got 9 out of ten, I'm quite disappointed with myself... lol

Currently Listening to:
Classic FM
Mood - Sleepy

Labels: